Let's meet in the middle - tips
- Wait until the map has finished loading before adding addresses or starting a search. The maps usually load quite quickly, depending on your connections speed.
- If you can't find your point of interest on the map, it might be hidden behind other markers. Just Click on the lettered link (A-H) to the right of the map to pop up an information window showing you where your point of interest is.
- You can click on the 'M' link or the 'R' link below the map to see where the midpoint or the route halfway point are located.
- If you're dragging a marker between cities or towns on the map, drop it next to the place you want to search instead of directly on it. That way your marker has less chance of getting hidden behind the point of interest markers that appear.
- Click on the 'Satellite' map option to see a satellite image overlaid with street names. A lot of times you can even see your home or other points of interest, especially if you switch to 800 x 600 screen resolution for the greatest magnification.
Let's meet in the middle